Thursday, December 6, 2007

Finalizing my Topic

Alright, after some interesting research on the topic of silver concerning nanotechnology, silver in "healing," silver causing skin conditions, I think I've decided to kind of umbrella all of this into one. However if this is too general and/or vague, then I'll zoom in on just one.

So, I'll be researching silver's various affects upon the human body. The good and the bad. And the ugly, in the case of Argyria.

On a much less related note, with all the snow yesterday and decorating Mr. McManus' office, I'm really feeling the winter holiday spirit! It's thrilling really, so "Frozen Precipitation Commence!" After all, "First Person Singular Experiencing An Hallucinatory Phenomenon Of A Natal Celebration Devoid Of Color"! I was also quite happy to hear "Precious Metal Tintinnabulations" earlier today, on the way home from school. And, as it is related, I figured I'd mention it.

If you don't get it...well...I'm sorry.

1 comment:

RICK said...

Hey Alison,

I didn’t know that my dog has x-ray vision. :0

I agree that .gov and .edu sites are very reliable, yet I also feel that if used correctly, Wikipedia can also be a great resource. Wikipedia provides users with introductions to pretty much any topic imaginable and there are links at the end of the articles to more “respectable sites.” Of course, all information found on Wikipedia needs to be confirmed by more reliable sites.

And recently updated sites are always good. This is science, so quite commonly, significant discoveries are made in a particular field that are crucial to one’s understanding of that particular area.

~Rick